MicroSeal Engineered to Protect Designed to be Safe
MicroSeal was created in England over 30 years ago as a proprietary formula intended to permanently replenish the naturally protective properties that a sheep produces for its own coat. Unlike the typical protectant that only coats the fiber and then breaks up easily, it penetrates the fiber to its inner core and protects from the inside out.
In addition to wear and stain protection, MicroSeal provides substantial sun fade resistance and the environmentally-friendly formula is completely biodegradable and is medically rated non-toxic and non-allergenic.
Protects from Any Liquid or Solid
• Penetrates Fibers & Survives for Years of Protection
• Independent laboratory verification that reduces sunfading by nearly 100% on most fabrics
• Won’t shrink or stain fabrics & fibers.
• Increases wear resistance.
• Mildew & static resistant & flame spread if fabric or fiber catches fire.
• Attaches only to fibers and will not seal in stains.
• Does not damage woodwork, metal, paint, or glass.
• Can be used on any material with fibrous nature including suedes & smooth-finished leathers.
• Reduces smoke density
• Is non-allergenic & non-toxic
• Safe for the environment